Flow modeling from unconventional reservoir, Shale Gas, Tight Oil, Discrete Fracture Models.
- N. Farah, M. Delorme, D.Y. Ding, Y.S. Wu and D. Bossie Codreanu, “Flow Modeling of Unconventional Shale Reservoirs Using a DFM-MINC Proximity Function”, in process.
- Ding, D.Y., Farah, N., Bourbiaux, B., Wu, Y.S., Mestiri, I., “Simulation of Matrix-Fracture Interaction in Low-Permeability Fracture Unconventional Reservoirs”, SPE-182608-MS, accepted for SPE Journal, https://doi.org/10.2118/182608-MS, in press posted on December 29th, 2017.
- Farah, N., Ding, D.Y., IFPEn, Wu, Y.S., Colorado School of Mines, “Simulation of the Impact of Fracturing Fluid Induced Formation Damage in Shale Gas Reservoirs”, SPE-173264-PA, accepted for Society of Petroleum Engineers Journal of Reservoir Evaluation & Engineering, http://dx.doi.org/10.2118/173264-PA, in press posted on August 29th, 2016.
- D.Y. Ding, N. Farah, B. Bourbiaux, Y-S. Wu, and I. Mestiri, “Simulation of Martix-Fracture Interaction in Low Permeability Unconventional Reservoirs”, SPE-182608-MS, Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), February 20 – 22, 2017, Montgomery, Texas, USA.
- Farah, N., Ding, D.Y., “Discrete Fracture Model based on Multiple Interacting Continua Proximity Function for Unconventional Low Permeability Reservoir Simulations”, EAGE 30105, ECMOR, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, August 29 – September 1, 2016.
- Farah, N., Ding, D.Y. & Delorme, M., “Extension of the Multiple Interacting Continua Method to Discrete Fracture Models for Unconventional Low permeability Reservoir Simulations”, URTeC 2443586, San Antonio, Texas, USA, August 1 - 3, 2016.
- Farah, N., Ding, D.Y., Wu, Y.S., “Simulation of the Impact of Fracturing Fluid Induced Formation Damage in Shale Gas Reservoirs”, SPE-173264-MS, SPE, Reservoir Symposium Simulation, Houston, Texas, USA, February 23-25, 2015.
- Farah, N., Ding, D.Y., Wu, Y.S. and Khrouf, A.M., “Simulation of Fracturing Water Invasion and Its Impact on Gas Production in Shale Gas Reservoirs”, EAGE 21676, ECMOR, Catania, Sicily, Italy, September 8-11, 2014.
- Ding, D.Y., Wu, Y.S., Farah, N., Wang, C. & Bourbiaux, B., “Numerical Simulation of Low Permeability Unconventional Gas Reservoirs”, SPE 167711-MS, SPE Conference, Vienna, Austria, February 25-27, 2014.
PhD,“Geosciences, Natural Resources and Environment”, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Sorbones University, collaboration with Institut Francais de Pétrole (IFPEn), Reservoir Simulation, France, 2016
MSc, Reservoir Engineering, Université de Pau et des Pays de l’Adour (UPPA), France, 2013
Diploma of Engineering, Mechanics and Energetics, Ecole Polytechnique de Marseille, France, 2012
Office: ENG 701A