News and announcements
Agrytech Accelerator Program Presentation - 15 November 2017
Posted November 10, 2017
Join us on Wednesday November 15 at 2pm in Frem 203-204 to learn more and take part in the Agrytech Accelerator program.
Agrytech is a project co-funded by the embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and Berytech and aims to solve sector related problems in the Agri-Food value chain through supporting innovative entrepreneurs, start-ups and spin-offs. This project is a huge opportunity for young graduates and innovators to start-up their project and commercialize their innovation through support from experts in related fields, exposure to business opportunities, and internationalization, adding that the grant can reach up to $40k.
- CME Offshore Recruitment presentation
- The Researcher Who Wants to Tidy the Web
- The seed of an idea at LAU expected to bloom in Silicon Valley
- LAU - Byblos Campus Construction Projects Seminars & Site Visits
- Engineering Students on LBCI - بتحلى الحياة episode