Students and Alumni
Drop in-Office hours
Individual appointments are available to students and alumni to discuss career planning and majors, job hunting, interviewing issues, internship information, resume writing.
Office hours: weekdays from 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Your resume is a very important document that is used to apply for all engineering internships and full-time jobs. It is important to understand that there are no “perfect” resumes, but there are effective and ineffective resumes. We provide advising and resources to make your resume and cover letter as effective as possible.
Find resume examples and tips on how to write an effective resume. (Resume power point presentation).
If you need additional help, bring your resume for reviewing!
Tips for Acing an Interview: You’ve landed an interview for a job or an internship. Now it is the time to be prepared!
Exploring engineering majors
What to expect from an internship
Finding the right internship takes time, planning and patience
Make the most of the time at LAU
Employers want to know that you have skills that go beyond those of the academic classroom. Don’t limit your learning to the classroom! When you begin your studies at university you are developing the kind of skills that are so attractive to potential employers: communication skills, team work, organizational abilities, planning and meeting deadlines, etc…
- Work on campus or volunteer to have the guidance of employees who are specialists in their fields
- Get involved in student clubs or societies across campus, class representative, sports teams
- Increase your exposure to career fields by internship, meet employers face to face at various networking events including job fair, company presentations and info sessions.
Jobs and Internship Opportunities (requires login)
Career and placement office
- Office: Bassil 402, Byblos Campus.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Phone Number: 09-547262 Ext: 2534.
- Hours: Weekdays: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm - Summer hours: 7:30 am to 2:30 pm