The school is governed according to its constitution and bylaws.
Faculty members are engaged in participatory governance in which they have the right and responsibility to participate in developing, reviewing, and recommending school-wide policies, regulations, practices, and procedures.
There are three departments and five standing committees in the school. Every department has representation on all standing committees.
In addition, special committees can be established as deemed necessary by the dean. Proposals, recommendations and feedback can be initiated in or solicited from departments, committees, and faculty.
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Department of Industrial and Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering Program
- Petroleum Engineering Program
- Research and Faculty Development
- Faculty Affairs
- Student Affairs
Faculty members may log in to the Portal for minutes of meetings and other committee-related information.