Scholarships and Assistantships
Financial support is most commonly offered in the form of graduate assistantships, including RAs working on a specific sponsored project under the supervision of faculty, and TAs to help with course instruction.
In order to apply for a Graduate Assistantship, click on this link and follow the below step by step guidance for applicants
- Fill out and submit your graduate admission application
- Prepare your documents and apply online.
- Pay the application fee
- Application fee of $40 can be paid online using debit or credit cards (Visa or Mastercard only), or in cash through OMT or at BLOM Bank.
- Activate your Portal
- After you apply and you pay your application fees, you will receive an email within 3 to 10 working days to the email address you filled out in your admission application. This email will contain your unique username and tentative password and the steps you need to follow to activate your Portal account.
- Fill the Graduate Assistantship (GA) application and submit it through your portal
Financial Support and Scholarships
Graduate students may also engage in student employment contracts with various offices of the university. Occasionally, graduate-level scholarships also become available.