Nagham El Ghossein
Office: Bassil 104
To be announced later
- Modelling of Energy Storage Systems (ESS): Batteries, supercapacitors and hybrid supercapacitors
- State of charge and State of health estimation
- Energy management systems
- Accelerated aging tests and lifetime prediction of ESS
- N. E. Ghossein, A. Sari, P. Venet, S. Genies and P. Azaïs, “Post-Mortem Analysis of Lithium-Ion Capacitors after Accelerated Aging”, Journal of Energy Storage, vol.33, January 2021.
- N. E. Ghossein, A. Sari and P. Venet, “Development of a Capacitance versus Voltage Model for Lithium-Ion Capacitors”, Batteries, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 54, 2020.
- N. E. Ghossein, A. Sari and P. Venet, “Lifetime Prediction of Lithium-Ion Capacitors Based on Accelerated Aging Tests”, Batteries, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 28, 2019.
- N. E. Ghossein, A. Sari and P. Venet, “Effects of the Hybrid Composition of Commercial Lithium-Ion Capacitors on their Floating Aging”, IEEE Trans. on Power Electron., vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 2292-2299, 2018.
- N. E. Ghossein, A. Sari, and P. Venet, “Nonlinear Capacitance Evolution of Lithium-Ion Capacitors Based on Frequency- and Time-Domain Measurements,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 33, no. 7, pp. 5909–5916, Jul. 2018.
Ph.D. Electrical Engineering – Energy Storage Systems, University of Claude Bernard Lyon 1, Lyon, France, 2018
M.S. Electrical Engineering – Power and Control, University of Balamand, Lebanon, 2015