Programs of Study
All of LAU’s engineering degrees are recognized by the Lebanese Government and LAU’s chartering entity in the United States, the Board of Regents of the University of the State of New York.
In addition, the Bachelor of Engineering degree programs ( Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering ) are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
The School of Engineering is based at LAU’s Byblos campus. Some of the programs can be started on the Beirut campus and completed in Byblos.
The following programs of study are currently offered:
- B.E. in Civil Engineering
- B.E. in Computer Engineering
- B.E. in Electrical Engineering
- B.E. in Industrial Engineering
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. in Mechatronics Engineering(New)
- B.E. in Petroleum Engineering(New)
- M.S. in Civil & Environmental Engineering
- M.S. in Computer Engineering
- M.S. in Industrial Engineering & Engineering Management
Areas of concentration that can be taken up concurrently with a major.